Rx Client Successes
- Hired by Genmab A/S to work with management, company attorneys and banking syndicate to provide strategic counsel in preparation for its U.S. IPO. Result was the second largest IPO in the history of biotech, raising approximately $580 million.
- Implemented vigorous, four-cities-a-month non-deal roadshow for Dicerna Pharmaceuticals after stock dropped following the announcement of a convertible preferred stock financing. Stock price increased 65%, while trading volume doubled within five months.
- Hired by preclinical company, Morphic Therapeutic, to provide strategic counsel to management, attorneys and banking syndicate in preparation for its U.S. IPO. Company raised $103.5 million.
- Worked with Alexion Pharmaceuticals CEO, Lenny Bell, for 19 years, successfully expanding the company’s institutional shareholder base from 30% in 1996 to 95% when he retired.
- For more than 20 years, have worked with Alexandria Real Estate Equities, an S&P® 500 urban office REIT focused on life sciences campuses. Over this time, Alexandria’s equity market cap has risen from $364 million to $23.5 billion.
- Served as an integral part of Autolus Therapeutics’ IPO transaction team, which netted $160.4 million before expenses. Currently assisting with U.S. IR responsibility.
- Tapped by the Alexandria Real Estate Equities team to become a preferred partner for its Alexandria LaunchLabs® member companies, providing early-stage life sciences and healthcare companies with strategic communications support and investor relations advisory services.
- Have worked with Immunic Therapeutics since its April 2019 reverse merger and Nasdaq listing, implementing a proactive IR program including messaging, introductions to institutional investors and sell-side analysts, as well as media relations. In less than 18 months, Immunic completed an additional $170 million in capital raises, added six covering analysts and grew its market cap from $120 million to $410 million.